Guest viewing is limited

Discuss RUBI TX 700!would that be a good buy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

fipple

i originally came on here a few weeks ago,like most,just to find reviews on tile cutters/products...but inevitably comments and cyber comments that might not be made in the public arena seems be the order of the day,especially to those who come on here few and far between...its cool!...its pointless driving any comment home on the net....what astonishes me is that cyber bs is even"found on a tileforum..lmao...i wouldnt dream of going upto someone trying to be condescending and correcting there spelling..lol..if that was done on site...youd end up in the footings:lol:...(when i say you")i mean that figuratively....over and out

Thats your call Fipple, but would be happier if you stuck around:thumbsup:

You'll not find a better bunch of tradesfolk away from TF, and all the lads and lasses from the 'Green Side' are always level headed and sensible with their responses:smilewinkgrin:

Like I said earlier and this is also probably echoing what you have said in #25, sometimes the typed word on a computer screen can appear agressive/sarcastic or cheeky:thumbsdown:when 9 times out of 10 the writer hadn't meant it that way at all....

Thats whats great about telephones:lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

No need to do that Fipple man.....

We just like to have constructive discussions offering advice when needed and sometimes the written word can appear a slight aggressive and flippant - like with exclamation marks after every other word.:thumbsup:

Stick around mate you'll get the hang of it:thumbsup:

Never aggressive just excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I love my exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One has to express ones emotions:lol:

D

DHTiling

While im on a roll!....could anyone tell me how the moveable breaker stands up over time?...the tx in ********** in bedford...didnt seem"that robust!...im sure they are.I know u get a 5yr guarantee..bit has anyone had any build issues? thats my last question...it seems asking sumtimes can be a touchy subject:thumbsup::prrr:

Had my TX for a few years now and nothing gone wrong with it and i use it a lot.

The only small thing that happened was the one of the sponges came loose when it rained but they don't have these now and are spring loaded beds instead..

Reply to RUBI TX 700!would that be a good buy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
U
Anyone selling a tx 700 or 900 ,if not ill buy one just thought id ask ,just had new on nicked...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
C
Hi All, Im new to the forum, so go easy with me!!! Im after some advice please. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
L
Thinking of buying a new 1200mm cutter Sigma or Rubi? I already own one of each like them both...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
RUBI TX 700!would that be a good buy ?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.