Discuss Samsung or iPhone ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
Samsung vs Apple is like Sigma vs Rubi. Both have good and bad points - it depends what spectacles you wear as to what faults you see! I have had a Samsung Galaxy Ace for 15 mths. Battery life is seriously poor. I love the look and feel of the IPhone - but Apple is the ultimate marketing machine - the power of hype over product and avoiding tax like it needs to make a bigger profit.... lol :yikes:

W

WillCalderwood

Something I can speak about with far more knowledge than tiling.

The bottom line is, if you're a technophobe then get an iPhone. It's easy to use. If you're happy with a more complex Android based handset, then get one of those by Samsung / HTC etc and save yourself a fortune. I wouldn't look at the Windows based phones as serious contenders in the market just yet.

Just depends what you're after really. Personally, I'm very anti the Apple marketing machine.

I

ian158

I've used iphones since the first one in 2007..but then I've only ever used Apple computers since 1991 when I worked for my brother..so you could say i'm biased...but having used these products for 22 years now I have no complaints...I cant give you a comparison between the 2 because i've never used an android..but i've seen them in use and I like them..but with me all my devices sink flawlessly and thats whats important..and the fact the Apple stores and their service has been, for me at least, second to none.

I

ian158

Samsung vs Apple is like Sigma vs Rubi. Both have good and bad points - it depends what spectacles you wear as to what faults you see! I have had a Samsung Galaxy Ace for 15 mths. Battery life is seriously poor. I love the look and feel of the IPhone - but Apple is the ultimate marketing machine - the power of hype over product and avoiding tax like it needs to make a bigger profit.... lol :yikes:

and the fact apples engineering is wonderful..even inside the phones are a marvel..bit like a good tiling job and a bad.

G

Gazzer

I've used iphones since the first one in 2007..but then I've only ever used Apple computers since 1991 when I worked for my brother..so you could say i'm biased...but having used these products for 22 years now I have no complaints...I cant give you a comparison between the 2 because i've never used an android..but i've seen them in use and I like them..but with me all my devices sink flawlessly and thats whats important..and the fact the Apple stores and their service has been, for me at least, second to none.

Shouldn't put them in water then ! :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Samsung or iPhone ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
U
I have Amtico signature floor in a downstairs room. The Amtico is laid on a solid concrete...
Replies
Views
Renewing my contract and don't know which one to go for :mad2:. Have sony xperia at the moment...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB