Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Santa's been early!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perfect Tiling

Just been using my new toy...montolit75P2 from Dave at Tradetiler...what a machine. Cuts 600 x 300 x 10mm porcelain like cutting toast with no effort at all. Light as a feather, easy to set up and easy to use. The only problen is that I wish I had got one sooner. Even been cuttin 50 x 30 x 10mm mosaic sheets on it. Anyone needing a new toy...need I sat any more. Dave Howe...thanks for your advice...you turned me from Rubi!!!!
Porcelain tiling......easy peasy! :thumbsup:

M

Mike

Just been using my new toy...montolit75P2 from Dave at Tradetiler...what a machine. Cuts 600 x 300 x 10mm porcelain like cutting toast with no effort at all. Light as a feather, easy to set up and easy to use. The only problen is that I wish I had got one sooner. Even been cuttin 50 x 30 x 10mm mosaic sheets on it. Anyone needing a new toy...need I sat any more. Dave Howe...thanks for your advice...you turned me from Rubi!!!!
wish i had one, ive nearly finished a big floor, 5 rooms, in 600 x 600 porcelain at 45 degrees. had to do them all with me wet cutter as my rubi wouldnt look at them :mad2:

D

DHTiling

Pleased you like it..:thumbsup: and nice to speak to you..

Reply to Santa's been early!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
C
I've been using this forum a lot in prep for tiling my master ensuite and a wealth of knowledge...
Replies
Views
CON5933
C
T
Hello all. I have been browsing for a while but can't seem to get the info i need so I think t...
Replies
Views
tonytiger
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Santa's been early!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.