UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Scratch/Score in slate in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tresco

Hi All,

I'm refurbing our kitchen a home and had a couple of guys in to template a granite oven surround, I wasn't around and they obviously just dragged the oven out across the slate floor, pic of the scratch attached..

I'm laying more slate in the new area up to the existing floor so will obviously clean and reseal everythin but does anybody have a suggestion on how I can colour the scratch? I saw an old thread suggesting WD40 or stone oil but thought I'd ask anyway. DSCN1642.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Scratch/Score in slate in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
O
Hey guys, So I got this terrace to tile and grout, thankfully only 3.2m X 900mm in these tiles...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
Hi all, I am having my kitchen redone and will be installing Gris slate from either blue sky...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.