Discuss Selflevelling cracking in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

baht'at

Not sure what they are thinking of but my mate the joiner seems to think they will go for laminate.
There is a lot of work been done in the property that I and a lot of others wouldn't have accepted but they have but as not heard from the customer since Thursday I don't know what they plan regarding the floor and putting it right, and would now be difficult as kitchen base units and an island are fitted .

Reply to Selflevelling cracking in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am a keen DIYer and have chosen an Impey Aqua Dec 4 and waterguard tanking kit. The Aqua...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all After some advise, got builder coming back today to investigate, Everything they have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had my bathroom tiled about 5 months ago and yesterday I noticed cracking in the...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Selflevelling cracking
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond