Guest viewing is limited

Discuss shouldn't laugh but in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

On a similar vein,last week the missus bought one of those electric tennis racket things for flies. I thought it can't be that powerful using a couple of small batteries so I pushed the button and poked it with my finger. Plenty off sparks and my arm still throbbing half an hour later.

I've since discovered it doesn't just kill flies but barbeques them too. Also good for threatening the kids.

Sandy there is a whole thread about these things here:

http://www.tilersforums.com/elite-members-chat/37798-sas-flies-youve-met-your-match.html

Reply to shouldn't laugh but in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
Senior Sex The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex...
Replies
Views
J
Hi folks! Got a couple of quick questions about sealing mosaic tiles. We've ordered some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
shouldn't laugh but
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.