Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonnyc

just been back to clean and seal some tunisian limestone that we laid about 8 years ago.
its cleaned up very easily then applied mn stainstop and buffed.
here are some before and after shots

Attachments

• 2013-02-22 14.39.51.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 78
  • 2013-02-22 14.40.10.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 2013-02-22 14.40.19.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 2013-02-22 14.41.02.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 2013-02-20 09.06.35.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 2013-02-20 09.06.48.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 2013-02-20 09.01.55.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 2013-02-20 09.02.18.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 2013-02-20 09.03.29.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 2013-02-20 09.06.09.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 63

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Just refurbed a whole house that I'm renting out.

Kitchen completely ripped out, fireplace unfortunately had to go, tried to sell to a dealer in Manchester but only wanted to part ex. Chimney breast opened up to create 2ft more floor space and fit units around.

Notice the dot n dab of the previous tiles that virtually fell off the walls

photo-1.jpg photo-2.jpg photo-3.jpg photo-4.jpg photo-5.jpg photo-6.jpg photo-7.jpg photo-8.jpg photo-9.jpg photo-10.jpg

Any takers for renting it :drool5:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Haha! I looked into it, and apparently there should be a second lintel at about 7ft high, so probably where it was opened to. Always good to know these things. ;)

And that's why he's a builder and I pay him, and also why builders should let tilers tile. Get the person in who does that job, nuff said. :thumbsup:

Cheers Beanz, you can sleep at night now

D

DHTiling

start a travertin bathroom with handmade teracotta tiles. the cotto is cut by the customer to 15x15. there are some broken rest peaces from last year and now we use it in the bathroom. i made the complete house with the 30x30 handmade teracotta. very nice country house...

View attachment 49963 View attachment 49964

Now i like that .. they go together..

M

m3fitter

View attachment 49827 View attachment 49828
500 metres of Absolute nero, and flamed 500x500 all on formwork, set in sand and cement, 3mm joint, 4% falls into 8mm slot drains, 40mm copings, 64 uplighters holecut into 20mm granite.

Thanks for the thanks. lol... broke myself on that job !! got through 3 lads.. th ey kept jacking as heavy work ! Architect on site daily, with theodolite.! stressing me out, had to strip 30 metres.. Twice !! as full tile had to follow onto retaining wall, mitred ! and lost it by 20mm, due to a bridge being put in 5mm out of angle !! 10 weeks of stress and stringlines, lasers, feather edges and levels.. hair never re grew !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement