Discuss sickos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
just been sent an email via facebook from a friend in our area,the local schools received a threatening letter from someone a week ago regarding kids and school plays etc etc and have issued a letter informing parents what has happened...only took them 6 days to do it of course

gonna keep my lad of his last day of school tomorrow ,hope they get a hold of these spineless sick fxxxsticks what is wrong with people?:thumbsdown:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
What the heck is going on in the world?! And why is it always somebody with celeb status?!

I think a good half of all those allegations will be rubbish. But not sure about this one they've been held on remand so must be some serious evidence.

They should poke out their eyes with cocktail sticks.... Once proven guilty of course.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sickos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
Hi Wondering if anyone can help.... I started work for a re-fit contractor on a hotel in january...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
A
Hi guys Just a quick update on phil for you all. He's out of hospital now and in a new...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
I did a quote today and asked for the customers email address. 'We don't have email' was the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB