Discuss Sigma v Rubi you will like this in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Okay I have been pro Sigma for circa 18 months now and today was a good test. Two great lads who i work with who are 100 % pro Rubi men had to suffer a bitter pill. We had a large area of Peruda 60 x 60 porcelain 12mm to cut. Rubi TS60 Plus not a chance tile did not cut at all. Sigma 3CM ripped them easily.

One point:

Down side: All the dry cutting down to me as I can not convert them over to Sigma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma v Rubi you will like this in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've noticed that when cutting large format porcelain on my Rubi TS70 plus that I...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
C
Hi All, Im new to the forum, so go easy with me!!! Im after some advice please. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB