Discuss So good to have a day off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

It was so good to get a day off today. No work, no shopping....anything!

Every now and then I pick up my electric guitars for a wee jam for an hour or 2. I even had time to have a jam of my 12 string acoustic.

Thought I'd record this to see how the quality of the front camera was & sound on my iPhone 5. Quite happy with it for it being the front cam. It's uploaded to YouTube to see if there is any loss in picture quality (its set to Private). Thought I'd post it up for you guys.

Hope you's like (gulp!)
http://youtu.be/hn7uwVeLFds

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to So good to have a day off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
T
When looking at the opportunity to work in the USA, it's obvious that we here in Britain have it...
Replies
Views
thank you teachers....:thumbsup: not only are you well paid, have half the year off on holiday...
Replies
Views
S
Ordered Granite tiles from Topps on Saturday & got told my order will be in Wednesday...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB