Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

Mapped floor. the plan is in the bottom corner

image.jpg image.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
the only plan I have ever done tile for tile is the one on my aviator as each tile was only correct in that position as it was a 5 x7 mtr ellipse. engineers do my head was he checking with his micromiter .

One of my customers asked what tolerances I worked to. I told him I was training to be a brain surgeon but the tolerances weren't fine enough so I changed my career to tiling, made him smile.

Or like my plumber says when you ask him what tolerances he works to, he just says if he's in the right street that close enough, with a wry smile.

P

p4ulo

Q

Qwerty

Yes, it is a shame. What's annoying is that nothing is central in that room to anything at all. Even the basin unit is off centre just as he wanted!!!

Still, made them a light pull with the off cuts

image.jpeg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yes, it is a shame. What's annoying is that nothing is central in that room to anything at all. Even the basin unit is off centre just as he wanted!!!

Still, made them a light pull with the off cuts

View attachment 80303

Its a wonder we met up with the French with him on the project then, but then again, was it really a good job we did? :rolleyes:

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen