Discuss Soap Resess problem in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mel_Equipment

Hi, I have a problem with the refurbishment of my bathroom. In a tile showroom I have seen a Tiled Recess in the wall to hold soap/shampoo. I asked the installer to include this but he has raised a problem. The wall in question is an outside cavity wall. The inner wall is 100mm Breeze block and there is cavity insulation. The installer said that the soap recess will meet the cavity (the recess is planned to be 100mm deep) and so this should not be done. Is there a solution to this problem?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Soap Resess problem in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
So I am helping out a builder on a prestige house in Central London, long and short of it is...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
S
Hi, We had a wet floor installed on the first floor and has now begun to show leaks which have...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
Hi All, I am hoping to get some opinions regarding my Wet-Room design. Essentially I have a...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB