Guest viewing is limited
  • Thread starter david campbell
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss sods law in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

i went and bought 2 new front tyres yesterday morning as i got a puncture a few weeks ago and had been driving without a spare and the other front was starting to bald,so i took the other good front and kept it as a spare. just went to the local retail park to get a few thing from sainsburys and on the way out started to get the bumpy driving syndrome:oops:. yes you guessed it another bloody puncture,theres me in shorts and t-shirt with the rain battering down holding up the traffic changing the wheel:lol:,thankfully it was the rear and not the new ones,also a bit on the lucky side i replaced the spare yesterday and it is repairable! bloody vans.....where would we be without them:mad2:

Reply to sods law in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
I had today off due to finishing a job early over the weekend . Today was the start of having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
J
Hi all, for those that may remember me, im starting up as a new tiler, and have asking your...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, After much research and recommendation from others, my builder used Lithofin's...
Replies
Views
Rajtiles
R
Hi guys, haven't been around much lately, been busy with new job at tile warehouse nz...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
V
morning all. been doing work for a building company for a few years now, i went to do a kitchen...
Replies
Views
Perry
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
sods law
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.