Discuss Sorted the office out - took all day! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Spent the day filing everything that I hadn't done for about 9 months! Started it yesterday but the mountain of paperwork was just waaaaaay too much so I packed it in.

Just got to chase up a few copies of invoices and whatnot that I don't seem to have (probably filed in the bin at some point accidentally!)

Not the best day to quit smoking but I've still only had one ciggy in two halves. :)

my go tommorow

i got a bit lost on that other house with all the paperwork and it cost me money so this time i am going to be v efficient i promise

also got one of my sons school friends mom in to keep track of it so basically all i need to do is put it in a big box and she will sort through it every week cant wait as i hate paperwork and that means i can concentrate on finding the next house even though i havnt started this one yet

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Ahhh, the other half will be helping out in the new year but to be honest there's a fair bit of paperwork that isn't invoice related so even with a bookkeeper I'd still be doing bits. Feels nice being able to put your hand right on the file you need instead of looking through piles of unorganised paperwork.

Reply to Sorted the office out - took all day! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
S
Hi all, Ive had an absolute nightmare with a customer. Have had non stop agruements with the...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
J
I've had an apprentice with me today on a private job, and although he's worked with me before...
2 3
Replies
Views
jamie B
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Sorted the office out - took all day!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.