Search the forum,

Discuss Started by Dan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
They're automated RSS feeds from TileZine. I think they've not updated their site for a while and done it all in the past 24 hours.

I've now set the limit to 10 threads maximum so it shouldn't happen again.

I've also moved them all from the tiling forum to the RSS feeds forum. So if you click into the tiling forum Tiling Forum - you can find all the normal threads there.

Sorry about that!

Reply to Started by Dan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
If you mean face book Dan I'm not on it but heard a floor I did last month
Replies
Views
  • Question
So probably a basic question but this is my first attempt at tiling and want to get it absolutely right. If I start with a full tile from the upstands, there are several sockets which would be in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.