Discuss Stone and Tile sealing products from LTP. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

New to LTP is Mattstone H20..

LTP_Mattstone%20H20_flyer.jpg

LTP Mattstone H20
Description: A natural finish water based impregnating sealer. Delicately enhances colour. Helps protect against staining. Strongly repels water, oil and grease. Allows surface to breathe.Enviromentally safer,water-based and lower odour.

Tips:

Technical Data Sheet (PDF)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Stone and Tile sealing products from LTP. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
I have some 100mm sq limestone tiles that are being fixed in my bathroom and need to seal them...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
Done this slate herringbone floor about a year ago and the client would like it re-sealed. Was...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Stone and Tile sealing products from LTP.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.