Discuss storm coming in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I'm a bit gutted we didn't get more of it actually because I'd been preparing for it since Saturday. Cleared the entire back garden, tied everything down that needed securing, even went around next door because it's currently empty and made sure everything was secure there. the forecast shows that the storm has headed off towards Holland and Scandanavia, without twisting back round into the Midlands and North East like it was forecasted originally.

Better to be safe than sorry. Don't feel sorry for the in-laws who are struggling to get into Central London today :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
images-resized-13-10-28-da9c2a6d6e0995547535501caad8fade.jpg

We will work together to rebuild the country.

Due with us in NE Essex about 6 to 7 in the morning. Put everything away that i can. Just hope i don't lose the thatch of my roof. I remember the 87 storm, hope this is not as bad. Be safe.

Told my friend to wear a hat this week. even the best toupee's will blow off in these winds.
Hope you ment the same or am i just clutching at straws.:lol::lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to storm coming in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
P
Got asked by a manager of a tile store to go and look at a job the other night, it was done by a...
Replies
Views
D
I thought I would start a thread about something that we all may have done when we were kids. It...
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB