Discuss Sub-floor board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
If your just a tiler. Your words is it not Wise to pass this part of the job on to someone else . I still think celotex and pump screed is best fix . Weight will not be an issue on solid floor .
I push to go with screed,not necessary with pump,we can mixed in place,cheap and good solution,easy to archive perfect level but seems to accept the quote with marmox.
Is not new building,was changed in open spaces offices and the architect is worried about weight.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
Fair enough . But make sure your happy with what you are doing because if it goes wrong it's you he will be looking to .
With marmox cost 3 times more then screed,delivery in 2 weeks time.
Screed we can do it now and wait 14 days to dry,go on top with Knauf and ready to tiling.
Architects know better why want this solution....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sub-floor board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have decided to install underfloor heating in my hall and kitchen the current floor is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB