UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Sunday lunch... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Family coming round Dave, so spag boll, cheap and cheerful. Can't fill them lads of mine up.:lol:

snap ! Phil i have just eaten a bowl of cornflakes ,and the mrs said we have mince/chicken in the fridge , so tomorrow we will have spag boll,for dinner and chicken fried rice for tea , it will make a change from roast,
and we are finding it really hard cooking for two when we used to be six :yikes: plenty of left-overs

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
We having pilaf today patiekalas_plovas_su_darzovemis_1233946326_0z9ip0.jpg :hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sunday lunch... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
new to this forum, Just wondering if any of you guys can give me any advice on a job im about to...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Had a phone call on Saturday afternoon. Customer had been passed my number by one of the local...
Replies
Views
S
Had the pleasure of sitting eating my lunch on the Bonny banks of the river Doon through the...
Replies
Views
Spacey
S
O
    • Informative
    • Useful
So Gary and I have come down to Hastings to inspect a large Porcel-thin floor that is failing...
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.