Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Tanking Kits at TOPPS in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

H

Highlander

Hello all.

A customer I am working for purchased two Bal Tanking Kits from Topps Tiles last week. I used one kit last week date ok no probs today went to use the other kit checked the date on the tub and it was 19 months old so called Bal for advice and was advised shelf life 12 months and should not use.

So called Topps and aked them to check if they had any fresher kits in stock mmmmm says guy after checking 3 kits mmmmmm they were made in 2006 so he says he will call other stores in Scotland to see if they can get one up to me asap well he calls back and says that all the other stores kits are out of date.

So how many of you guys check the date on the tanking kits?

Well wnet to our NEW CTD store in Inverness which is not really officially open and they supplied me with a kit with right date made last month. And filled in my Trade form as well :thumbsup:

So if anyone in Scotland is buying a tanking kit out of topps over next few days check the date on the kit. You will need to open the kit and look at the label stuck on the lid.

Cheers,

Gary

Reply to Tanking Kits at TOPPS in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I bought all the materials needed to complete my bathroom in september/october before starting...
Replies
Views
A
Hello everyone. My builder is going to lay my electric UFH today and I want to check he’s...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
So attempting my first wetroom floor. Tough-X Linear wet room kit bought from the very helpful...
Replies
Views
C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tanking Kits at TOPPS
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond