Discuss Tendering for Persimmon homes in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fyingscotsman

Hi everyone im looking for a bit of advice, self employed tiler as is my dad. for the past 7/8 years we have always went through Sub-Contractors as the pay was always good and were kept busy constant. However last week we decided to try going alone tendering for work and a project manager for Persimmon seen a private job we were doing for a customer and recomended we tender for the new project. The health and safety questionnaire we have been given to complete before being put on the tender list is a pain in the neck. has anyone done this and got any advice for any kind of answers they are looking for? We both recently redid out CSCS CITB Operatives test and have enclosed our liability insurances, along with health and safety certificates for Asbestos courses, abrasive wheel etc. Is there anything else we are missing? Any help would be appreciated as finding this a headache, especialy since the manual work takes care of itself.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tendering for Persimmon homes in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hello I’ve been setting tile for 35 years, however I’m now retired and moved from Wisconsin to...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
Y
Hi All, I have for the past 24 hours getting to grips with a lot of issues with regard to...
Replies
Views
YNWA2012
Y
L
having felt down in the dumps recentley due to having not alot of work and ringing around...
Replies
Views
Dave Ramsden
D
G
I have been tiling now for over 33 years and I have tried lots of kneepads from the cheap...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
adamunited
A
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB