Search the forum,

Discuss Teracotta Herringbone Floor in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Teracotta Herringbone Floor in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views

Advertisement