UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss the questions have started and its only day 1!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
like the last wetroom i tiled,same again customer passed out at prep cost so decided to buy former himself and said hed waterproof it all......got there and hed fixed the former with a tube of 1.99 silicone blob and dabbed may i add!!! and hadnt waterproofed anything as he had to go cycling he said....needless to say the wife was crying when i billed her at the end

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to the questions have started and its only day 1!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
M
Hi All I have a couple of questions regarding tiling prep for Anhydrite screeds and was hoping...
Replies
Views
D
Dear Forum ive just joined up to ask for some advice. I'm refitting and modernising our under...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.