Guest viewing is limited

Discuss The recession,i believe its been orchestrated in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

I've got nothing to hide - but is that the last Labour Government who lost the election because of their orchestration you are referring to, or the the new Coalition Government who have the chance to help all us hard working people!
For me the sooner they cut out all the waste the better.
Would this be the same Government that you are now asking to support you.
Sounds a bit like biting the hand that .........:smilewinkgrin:

F

fipple

let me clarify my point...im talking about a much broader view here...we know the issues about work...and timeless john,im not sure what your hankering about...im talking about absolute control over each and every action you do...its not about what u have to hide ,its about no being able/allowed to make your own minds up as to how u live your lives...trust me on this...is not far off...the sad thing is a majority of people will join in the propaganda under there self righteous believe that they are part of a better way of living and feel fully justified in there bullying of the common man...I f your talking about stream lining waste timeless john...would u like for me to come round your house and slap a fine on you cause your emitting far to much waste from your house .make you pay for it to become cost effective and not such a drain on the system...come and check how much food you buy and eat each week and see whether it actually invalidates your insurance because with your condition you really shouldnt be eating so many fats....Do you really need to fly twice abriad on holidays this year...you may be fined due to the fact that youve used up your personal quota of air mile allowance this year...This is the senario i was trying to get us to debate notthe usual senseless..(OH WHAT great tilers we are...smite the cowboys cowboys cowboys...lets smite them:lol:...such a drain..
Timeless!..did i say i asked for them to support me?..there job is to handle the revenues which we all pay through hard earned cash...they are there to serve you john...they are public servants...for some one whos timeless...you havent learnt much:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

let me clarify my point...im talking about a much broader view here...we know the issues about work...and timeless john,im not sure what your hankering about...im talking about absolute control over each and every action you do...its not about what u have to hide ,its about no being able/allowed to make your own minds up as to how u live your lives...trust me on this...is not far off...the sad thing is a majority of people will join in the propaganda under there self righteous believe that they are part of a better way of living and feel fully justified in there bullying of the common man...I f your talking about stream lining waste timeless john...would u like for me to come round your house and slap a fine on you cause your emitting far to much waste from your house .make you pay for it to become cost effective and not such a drain on the system...come and check how much food you buy and eat each week and see whether it actually invalidates your insurance because with your condition you really shouldnt be eating so many fats....Do you really need to fly twice abriad on holidays this year...you may be fined due to the fact that youve used up your personal quota of air mile allowance this year...This is the senario i was trying to get us to debate notthe usual senseless..(OH WHAT great tilers we are...smite the cowboys cowboys cowboys...lets smite them:lol:...such a drain..
Timeless!..did i say i asked for them to support me?..there job is to handle the revenues which we all pay through hard earned cash...they are there to serve you john...they are public servants...for some one whos timeless...you havent learnt much:thumbsup:

And why should that be to pay for people who don't work?
Debate it all you want mate - I read 1984 when it was first published (not the film) but as with most discussions there is always one side that will submit a rhetorical question without any interest in an alternative view.
If you do wish to make it personal, I wouldn't have thought an open forum was the appropriate place!

D

diamondtiling

:reindeer::reindeer:

T

Time's Ran Out

And why should that be to pay for people who don't work?
Debate it all you want mate - I read 1984 when it was first published (not the film) but as with most discussions there is always one side that will submit a rhetorical question without any interest in an alternative view.
If you do wish to make it personal, I wouldn't have thought an open forum was the appropriate place!

In my haste to reply this should have read wasn't:lol:

F

fipple

Im talking generally...not about work but civil libertys...and y pual is greeped out im not sure...:lol:...its all over the news if u watch it...And johnny boy...ive also read eric blairs book 1984 ...u personalised it by somehow stating i was i was apparently biting the hand that fed..:lol:...i was asking has anyone noticed the instrusive nature the governments are having..ie carbon taxes/enviroment ...i guess when its spelt out more clearly or when its right up in your face..maybe then youll see it:thumbsup:..i despise the collective ignorance of groups,and cowardise stems from that whole mentality..and allows those with bad intentions to get away with what they will because they know the general masses are fools in there eyes..and through there self righteousness play a major roll in there own downfalls...allowing the elites to carry on as normal and seem like the saviours because you havent a mind of your own...luckily i know others with much credibility see events unfolding...i guess it was to much to ask on a tileforum site to help you see past the next wage/job...you see elites rely on you being distracted...u may have read eric blairs book john,but im sure if you read steven hawkins im sure youd come out none the wiser..:lol::thumbsup:

Reply to The recession,i believe its been orchestrated in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
D
The price of oil is as low as it has been for a while, the oil companies have simply jacked...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
L
A couple of months ago I had 2 en-suits fitted. The showers are cubicles with trays with tiling...
Replies
Views
C
R
For the last 3 days I have been extensively researching how to heat my new build bungalow in the...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The recession,i believe its been orchestrated
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.