Guest viewing is limited

Discuss The recession,i believe its been orchestrated in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Just came in from my studio work for a teabreak, thought I'd pop in to see what's going on... :yikes: oh, boy, am I glad I have something sensible to go back out to and have a real life... this is just mickey mouse politics..
duh.gif
. utterly and completely useless to get into....serves no purpose whatsoever... ... back to work then it is... byeeeeeee....
ohhappyday.gif

Reply to The recession,i believe its been orchestrated in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
D
The price of oil is as low as it has been for a while, the oil companies have simply jacked...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
L
A couple of months ago I had 2 en-suits fitted. The showers are cubicles with trays with tiling...
Replies
Views
C
R
For the last 3 days I have been extensively researching how to heat my new build bungalow in the...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The recession,i believe its been orchestrated
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.