Guest viewing is limited

Discuss The recession,i believe its been orchestrated in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Im talking generally...not about work but civil libertys...and y pual is greeped out im not sure...:lol:...its all over the news if u watch it...And johnny boy...ive also read eric blairs book 1984 ...u personalised it by somehow stating i was i was apparently biting the hand that fed..:lol:...i was asking has anyone noticed the instrusive nature the governments are having..ie carbon taxes/enviroment ...i guess when its spelt out more clearly or when its right up in your face..maybe then youll see it:thumbsup:..i despise the collective ignorance of groups,and cowardise stems from that whole mentality..and allows those with bad intentions to get away with what they will because they know the general masses are fools in there eyes..and through there self righteousness play a major roll in there own downfalls...allowing the elites to carry on as normal and seem like the saviours because you havent a mind of your own...luckily i know others with much credibility see events unfolding...i guess it was to much to ask on a tileforum site to help you see past the next wage/job...you see elites rely on you being distracted...u may have read eric blairs book john,but im sure if you read steven hawkins im sure youd come out none the wiser..:lol::thumbsup:

You Sir are looking for an argument, freedom of speech is your right but then so is my choice to ignore you.

But friendly advice I will give. Had you come up with credible facts and tried to explain your thinking maybe it would have been different. You see the trick is to get people on your side and your way of thinking not to alienate them by saying 'you're all stupid, I can't believe you have you eyes closed'. Not winning any friends there. If the system is so corrupt then instead of moaning about it on a forum, I suggest you analyse it and play it to your advantage.

Good day to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fipple

You Sir are looking for an argument, freedom of speech is your right but then so is my choice to ignore you.

But friendly advice I will give. Had you come up with credible facts and tried to explain your thinking maybe it would have been different. You see the trick is to get people on your side and your way of thinking not to alienate them by saying 'you're all stupid, I can't believe you have you eyes closed'. Not winning any friends there. If the system is so corrupt then instead of moaning about it on a forum, I suggest you analyse it and play it to you advantage.

Good day to you.
R u mental?..lol:lol:...i said the elites think and im now agreeing with there view in your case..lol its them that rely on apathy...and to tell the truth should never be compromised over concerns of being excepted and popular...lmao...oh my days!...and credible facts u state...it would help me greatly if youve watched sesame street then that way i could maybe soften the blow of reality a nd convey my messgae through a muppet...would this help?...i bid u a good day sir:lol::thumbsup:

F

fipple

its like finding a bewildered animal lost in the woods..you go up to them and realise they are actually quite tangled amongst the thorns...so you release them and they snipe and snap at you...its a really weird thing to behold...If your looking for much better clarification...then youtube "platos the cave" and if you snipe and snap at that beautiful piece of insight..then i know ive done no wrong..:thumbsup: theres no helping some people

Reply to The recession,i believe its been orchestrated in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
D
The price of oil is as low as it has been for a while, the oil companies have simply jacked...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
L
A couple of months ago I had 2 en-suits fitted. The showers are cubicles with trays with tiling...
Replies
Views
C
R
For the last 3 days I have been extensively researching how to heat my new build bungalow in the...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The recession,i believe its been orchestrated
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.