Discuss the sunday night cider run in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
lol,last night i popped out for some stuff from tesco

6 items one of which was a 4 pack of ciders
cosrt came to 6 pounds..which was odd as i knew the cider was alsmost 5 pounds...obviously i didnt question it and checked my receipt whilst safely hidden back in my van:drool5:

cider went through the till at 40 pence..oh yessssssss i thought ive hit the jackpot:thumbsup::thumbsup:

went back in filled a trolley with the said cider and almost ran to the checkout with delight thinking here we go:drool5: i had to go to the self serve one as no doubt the checkout girl would notice if i bought 400 ciders for 40 quid..put the 1st cider through........4.99:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: i made a mumbled excuse to myself and bolted out the shop:lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to the sunday night cider run in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
C
Does make you wonder how kids are taught these days? And what? Hopefully won't be here when...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
the sunday night cider run
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.