Discuss The Use Of The Multi Tool in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Temptation has got the better of me

WP_20151230_001.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Use Of The Multi Tool in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I started tiling full time back in Jan, doing site work to start with, so mess and...
Replies
Views
m3fitter
M
S
I know there's been a number of threads on wet cutters so maybe I can pointed at the right one...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
P
I'm doing 14 kitchen splash backs for a council, I've got a rubi t40+ and a decent sized wet saw...
Replies
Views
S
At this tims of year I start thinking about my plans for next year and look back on the good and...
Replies
Views
Jeff the tiler
J

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.