UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Thieving b******s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

My boys yard has been done again pikeys got them on CCTV the police just said yes we know who they are and my son knows who they are but said sorry but what can we do :yikes:
I had some cast iron nicked from the top of my garden some months ago.Two eyewitnesses saw them,I did some investigating,found their name and address to give to the Police.Police rang him up to arrange an appointment to see him!!!!,and the cops wondered why they could not find the cast iron when they got there to see him!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
if i do that, then i get a puncture and knack it getting it off... lol ... will put as many ties on so it still look tidy, maybe 4 a wheel trim, will see when they come.

I just put two on my trims Dave, and carry a pair of sidecutters in the glove compartment.

S

Stef

Our car got broken into on a saturday night about 10 years ago & they nicked a few things & even took my sons buggy from the boot of the car.

I went straight down to my local builders yard on the monday morning & bought a 2.5lb mash hammer.

I found 1 of the local junkies wearing my Stussy baseball cap a few hours later on that night.

I held him down & broke both his hands & i found out months later that he never broke into anywhere else again.

He learned his lesson the hard way as he was a notorious Housebreaker/Thief.

I have never had anyone else come back near anything that belongs to me. :thumbsup:

S

Stef

thats a pretty extreme way of handling a situation, al give you a shout if i ever have a customer with payment issues

It worked though. :thumbsup:

I wont tell you what i done to his mate as it would be too explicit to print on the forum.

I hate thieving junkies, we used to go out at night to catch them that were breaking into the local old folks homes.

The police never done anything about it so someone had to act.

Reply to Thieving b******s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
So I'm doing a bathroom on a quiet little cul-de-sac, nice day, van on drive with back doors...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, This is my first post and as you will see I am not a tiler and have little knowledge...
Replies
Views
The D
T
Not mine ( fortunately ) but my Brothers, we've been working in a cul de sac off a private road...
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R
O
Would appreciate advice from anyone who has done this sort of install before.... I am about to...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.