UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Thieving b******s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

charles bronson springs to mind there bud. its a dangerous game there but, ye end up in the clink with them

I spent a few years in with them a long time ago. thats why i detest them as much.

i saw them coming in & out & in & out, it was like a revolving door. They learned nothing as they had access to more drugs in the nick than out on the street.

We have a really bad problem with junkies here so you have to ask yourself where you draw the line with them.

W

White Room

scum bags !! but i have had thing's nicked off my van one cheeky -get even swopped my tow bar cover and left me a worn-out one Pike's !! in a tesco supermarket ,you never see the gets ..........

What they do is park near by the area of a van and do the sneaky, saw it at my local Tesco...they parked in front of a small van and were hovering.....I sat in mine and just picked somethink to read while I watched them but they new I was eye balling.

They went after a time, don't like being seen doing the deed.

D

Deleted member 1779

My mate "squeeky" the gardner had tools stolen out of his van as he worked in the customers back garden by pikeys.

They even waved to him as they drove off.

My only vehicle concern for myself is they pick the whole thing up and chuck it on to the back of their truck !!

229634_10150234117907014_2432929_n.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
My mate "squeeky" the gardner had tools stolen out of his van as he worked in the customers back garden by pikeys.

They even waved to him as they drove off.

My only vehicle concern for myself is they pick the whole thing up and chuck it on to the back of their truck !!

229634_10150234117907014_2432929_n.jpg

Or their back pocket :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thieving b******s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
So I'm doing a bathroom on a quiet little cul-de-sac, nice day, van on drive with back doors...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, This is my first post and as you will see I am not a tiler and have little knowledge...
Replies
Views
The D
T
Not mine ( fortunately ) but my Brothers, we've been working in a cul de sac off a private road...
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R
O
Would appreciate advice from anyone who has done this sort of install before.... I am about to...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.