UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss tile bed size in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kent tiler

[h=1]Hammered Pearl & Pink Mosaic Sheet[/h]
Product Code: 221126This gloss finish glass mosaic provides an ultra-fashionable designer statement in any room
  • Type: Wall
  • Colour: Pink
  • Material: Glass
  • Length: 308mm
  • Width: 330mm
  • Thickness: 8mm
  • Finish: Hammered
  • Pack Quantity: Pack of 5
  • Pack Coverage: 0.50m2
  • Usage: Kitchen, Bathroom, Cloakroom, Utility Room, Hallway and Wet Room
  • Tone Variation: Low
  • (boarder tiles)
[h=1]Bumpy White Ceramic Wall Tiles[/h]
Product Code: 165916The unique finish of this tile allows the creation of a clean, fresh look that enhances the design of your kitchen or bathroom.
  • Type: Wall
  • Colour: White
  • Material: Ceramic
  • Length: 200mm
  • Width: 200mm
  • Thickness: 6.5mm
  • Finish: Gloss
  • Pack Quantity: Pack of 25
  • Pack Coverage: 1.0m2
  • Usage: Kitchen and Bathroom
  • Tone Variation: Low
  • (wall tiles)
im starting a job tomos and the wall tiles are 6.5mm and the
mosaics are 8mm will be cut in too strips one 2 and run through the wall (boarder) the problem is the lipage.
do i leave the lipage or use a biger notched trowel for the wall tiles and smaller one foe the boarder .
normal size trowel is 6mm bump it up too 8mm ???????????????

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tile bed size in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
N
Hi. I'm looking for one or even two boxes of calacatta grey wall and floor tiles in the original...
Replies
Views
NickyP
N
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
job I've just finished, customer was away on holidays and left us to it, this is what I found on...
Replies
Views
W
I'm tiling kitchen walls with large format tiles, 600 X 200 ceramic with a middle 'border' row...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.