Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Tile Cutter Makes in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Bluespot could be placed under others as it is up for 9.99 buy it now on EBAY. Im with Grumpy Montolit all the way so thats at least 2 votes. I do seem to remember this poll before with Rubi heading the list. How they manage that with those flexible tubular bars is beyound me but each to there own. :thumbsup:

All my rubis have solid stainless steel bars ..nothing tubular about them.....:lol:

T

tiler tom

Sorry Dave by tubular I did not mean hollow as that would be insane, but there is no denying that there is a greater deal more force able to be exerted on the solid central rectangular section used in a Montolit in comparison to the rubi set up.

Take structural steel work in a building for example. Columns are usually cylindrical due to the force exerted from either end. The round section equals the force exerted around the entire section making it less likley to fail. Load bearing steel running horizontally is a square section as it is stonger to with stand force bearind down on it along its length.
That is why I prefer the central spine of the montolit. :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Very true i suppose in the older models..but the new ones the ts+ series are alot stronger and the TX range have straight bars so even stronger......but i must say though i have a ts40 that is about 14 yrs old and not a hint of a bend in the bars and it has snapped lots of of quarry's over the years....use them and abuse them then they might break...use a cutter what is designed for then no probs.....:thumbsup:

Reply to Tile Cutter Makes in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Which Tile Adhesive and grout brand did you use the most in the last 12 months? And also...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Tile Cutter Makes
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%