Discuss tile giant tile magic tile hq in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

4x4lad

just bought some superwhite tile`s from tile magic.
i was under the impresssion they are all the same tile which ever part or travis perkins they are bought from.

in tile giant the boxes were marked up a niro granite , but the tile magic ones i received were marked "polished porcelaine" with no instructions on them at all.

can anyone clarify if these tiles are the same ? have you used these tiles before what was the boxed marked as ?

T

tfs

You dont realy need fitting instructions as fitting is generaly the same for most polished porcelain, if you have any questions regarding sealing etc then the tile store/ supplier will be able to tell you.

To the best of my knowledge those tiles will have been pre polished/ sealed using nano technology.

This is one of Tile Giants usp for this particular product.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tile giant tile magic tile hq in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, I tried to avoid asking this question as I'm sure you're all sick of seeing...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I've had to come to the arms now to get a definitive solution to a problem I'm having...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB