Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

magga

TF
Nottingham
So why shouldn't they be more competitive upfront - because they are retail! If they have a special on a tile say 25% off, you will be lucky to get another 5% for trade! It's the add ons like adhesives, trims etc. that they make the money.
Well, that was the trade price, I've got a trade account with them. Their trade prices should be competitive!

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Welcome to the Topps Tiles Trade family! Thanks for choosing us for all your tiling needs...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Stephen will be hosting our trade event at Tile Giant in Shipley on Thursday 19th March. He will...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! **
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond