Discuss TileGo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Cathalspot

Hi Guys,
Thank you for your words of engorgement and even the cynical it only encourages me you know

Sorry once again for getting back so late.
I personally am delighted TileGO has been picked up here. I will have the final samples in, in a matter of a few weeks.
I hope I will be able to send a few of you professionals a sample and see what you think.
We have redesigned the pull off tabs for the final production run so I cannot tell you the exact load it will carry right now but I have held up large tables with only two tabs and we will be recommending using one every foot (3048mm LOL) or so. I have obviously tested it myself with great success.
TileGO could be very easily used on a convex wall by cutting the top of the Rail but you would not be able to use our bespoke slide level.
I hope to be in touch soon and I hope to make all our lives that little bit easier.
CathalSpot

Reply to TileGo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
TileGo
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.