Discuss Tiler/labourer Wanted For National Work Imminently! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi

I'm Jonny, I am Director of a national tiling and flooring company. We are based in Doncaster. It doesn't matter to some degree where the applicants are from. Tools and vehicle are not necessarily required but are preferred, travel and digs ARE paid for. Rates vary on your skill-set and experience. Improvers may be considered. We work on a day rate basis with overtime.
We work in the shopfitting industry and can stay away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time, and would hope to keep you in constant work. if this sounds good to you, please send me a message and I will send you my number.

Kindest regards

Jonny Walker
Hi Jonny,
I would be interested in your line of work you have on offer it sounds right up my street I have been working in the pub /leisure industry for many years travelling all over the uk small window of time to get the job done and staying away from home I have just finished a shop fitting job for Next in Staines
If you could let me know the rates ETC I could send you my portfolio and references
Many Thanks Wardle Tiling

Phone number removed. Please do not put personal contact details in an open thread.
You can send a personal message to Johnny here;

http://www.tilersforums.com/conversations/add?to=Jonny+Walker

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler/labourer Wanted For National Work Imminently! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
hi . we are 2 tilers looking for private job. london and 50miles around. if you have some...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
I'm looking for a tiler to work alongside our existing fitters. The work is mainly on either...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
P
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
V
Tilers needed for immediate start on commercial work good rates of pay large areas on fast food...
Replies
Views
Versatile-ltd
V
V
Tilers wanted nationwide for commercial contracts great rates large areas, must have own tools...
Replies
Views
Versatile-ltd
V
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB