Currently reading:
Tilers Forums baby thread

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

well I'm back! :lol: but not for long. I'm not so shattered now. Starting to get into a routine, feeding, sleeping, lots of poo'ey nappies... things didn't go to plan in the delivery suite and i was about 2 minutes away from an emergency c-section, but thankfully I had the urge to push. things haven't gone to plan on the feeding front either. but we're getting there.

Mr GRR is over the moon. we're still amazed we managed to create a new little human being.
284203_10150268852092438_550487437_7506651_7331573_n.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
well I'm back! :lol: but not for long. I'm not so shattered now. Starting to get into a routine, feeding, sleeping, lots of poo'ey nappies... things didn't go to plan in the delivery suite and i was about 2 minutes away from an emergency c-section, but thankfully I had the urge to push. things haven't gone to plan on the feeding front either. but we're getting there.

Mr GRR is over the moon. we're still amazed we managed to create a new little human being.
284203_10150268852092438_550487437_7506651_7331573_n.jpg
Excellent stuff!

Gisela will be pleased too, she asked if I heard from you and I forgot to reply to the PM! Oops.

It's crazy stuff this making babies. :)

Pleased to hear you did manage to avoid the sunroof option! Glad to hear Mr Grr hasn't lost the plot too to be honest as I was hoping for a bit of feedback as to what to expect :lol: - Being over the moon will be fine and dandy for me. hopefully I'll be the same!

I notice you added a cute 'asleep' shot there too. I bet there are dozens of not so cute shots you can get with a new-born lol

D

Deleted member 9966

Excellent stuff!

Gisela will be pleased too, she asked if I heard from you and I forgot to reply to the PM! Oops.

It's crazy stuff this making babies. :)

Pleased to hear you did manage to avoid the sunroof option! Glad to hear Mr Grr hasn't lost the plot too to be honest as I was hoping for a bit of feedback as to what to expect :lol: - Being over the moon will be fine and dandy for me. hopefully I'll be the same!

I notice you added a cute 'asleep' shot there too. I bet there are dozens of not so cute shots you can get with a new-born lol

Dan, I think for your and Laura's sake, I'll keep my mouth shut about the labouring, birthing and early days... It will be an experience for you both. I don't want to spoil the surprise :)

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
H
  • Article
Finest Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels Discussion Thread Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Females Finest casual Dating Finest Сasual Dating -...
Replies
Views
H
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.