Discuss Tiles loose in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

it is true we all do things differently but i find that if you explain to the client the advantages of using a mat for his very expensive tiles and back it up with photographs as i do of tiles cracked because mats were not used believe me YOU WILL GET THE JOB, the others will look like cheap chancers dont put your self in tip tops shoes.if the client cant afford to mat it he cant afford me any way. good luck

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Surely this is the customers fault for trying to build his own house and not finding out the correct information ie the heating should have been turned on before and the drying time on the screed?
This is quite possibly one of the stupidest comments I've read on here. Customers rely on professional tradesmen to quote for a job and give them advise. These are basic questions that should have been covered when you first went to quote for the job. Do the right thing and put it right for them, 100% fixer error

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiles loose in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi I have ordered the Wunda Rapid Response underfloor heating for my kitchen. We were going...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB