Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Standards (BS 5385) | British Wall and Floor Tiling Standards - IN FULL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I want to read though the British standards for tiling.

Do i:
A. Buy them online

B. Buy a tiling book with lots if not all of the information a need to become a professional tiler (recommended books?)

C. I’ve managed to get the bs up on my computer but i cant read on there for too long, hurt ma eyes!
So in other words, push through it on the comp?

Thanks!

B

Blunt Tool

I want to read though the British standards for tiling.

Do i:
A. Buy them online

B. Buy a tiling book with lots if not all of the information a need to become a professional tiler (recommended books?)

C. I’ve managed to get the bs up on my computer but i cant read on there for too long, hurt ma eyes!
So in other words, push through it on the comp?

Thanks!
There was a link to how to get it on here a while back

T

Time's Ran Out

He’s the owner of Newcastle United.
Been their 10 years and is possibly the most disliked owner of any football club in the English Premier League.
A billionaire who buys businesses, strips them of all dignity and assets and bullies those associated into thinking he is helping them.
A real cockney bastard! ( ie born out of wedlock).

I

Italy

He’s the owner of Newcastle United.
Been their 10 years and is possibly the most disliked owner of any football club in the English Premier League.
A billionaire who buys businesses, strips them of all dignity and assets and bullies those associated into thinking he is helping them.
A real cockney bastard! ( ie born out of wedlock).
thanks john

O

One Day

British standards 12 years ago, when I first started were useful reading.
12 years later, I think they're very outdated and impractical in places.
If the writers really engaged with the industry's leading fixers instead of dictating their own take on best practise, it'd be far more relevant...

Still, if you can, read it and absorb it.

Reply to Tiling Standards (BS 5385) | British Wall and Floor Tiling Standards - IN FULL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen