Discuss Tiling steps in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

windy313

Hi all

I fancy replacing the tiles on the step on my home

i am a plasterer and I've fitted quite a few tiles over the yrs on my own projects, splash backs etc and,I've attended the nett course..

was wondering as you can see from the pic are some quarry tiles bull nosed or are they all the same shape as it appears from the pic that the external angles are formed with rounded types of tiles?

I'm happy staffing out but would you split the job in half and do the left side first then right side last or work from the door outwards?

also is repid set adhesive for this?

any pitfalls you can see for a newbie?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 73
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling steps in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi. Newbie needing advice from the experts. I have outdoor steps which I would like to tile with...
Replies
Views
T
Afternoon all, Another newbie question here. Got some great advice last time so hoping you...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
S
I am currently doing a new build where the customer has bought some tiles from Porcelenasa...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB