Discuss Time to give a bit back.... Loft conversion at 365Drills home in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Well I am not sure if forum rules mean I am allowed to say! (dont want to tread on any sponsors) But the other thing is I dont actually know !!

The "Deal" is with a tile shop that we supply 25 branches to. So I simply requested tiles, addy, grout, tanking kit and trims etc so that I could give a bit back to a client who buys a lot of PORSADRILL from us. I am not sure what the brand will be for the tanking kit. So I will just have to see what turns up.

I have to go to my closest branch in Enfield and they are going to put a package together for me.

I felt a bit guilty not buying the loo and sink from them but there was a cracking deal at the plumbers merchant we supply.

Dsc_0058.jpg

I got this end of line sink and cabinet local plumbers for £100 (with a TINY chip in the sink) which wont notice

Also with regard to the shower tray and screen I got them off ebay for £20 each from some very posh woman in Chigwell who had simply "Bought the wrong size"
I bid on them.... (not expecting to win) and won. Trip over in the van and hey ho its new tray and door. Change from a £50 note!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Time to give a bit back.... Loft conversion at 365Drills home in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
P
I went to visit an old project earlier this week, which we completed a few years ago. In fact I...
Replies
Views
R
customize or die! i bought a klindex ufo on stone tec fairy.. it was a good price and i like...
Replies
Views
rainsco
R
P
Sorry for the absence lately, I went away for a break, and was pleased to be get back to be...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
O
Several days ago I was reading a thread on here asking what to do next. The prep had been done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Time to give a bit back.... Loft conversion at 365Drills home
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond