Discuss todays un 'pc' site joke! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jamie B

3 guys meet in a doctors waiting room..
One's a chronic alcoholic, one a chronic smoker and one's a chronic gay cruiser.
The doctor sees each one and says the same thing 'succumb to you vice just ONE MORE TIME and you'll die'
shocked and dismayed the 3 leave together..just minutes down the street they pass a bar..the inviting wiff of booze overwhelms the alcoholic and he rushes in and orders a large scotch..he downs it in one and promptly falls down dead..
The other two are crestfallen and both agree the doctor obviously knows his stuff.
Just minutes after leaving the bar the smoker spots a still burning *** end on the pavement..
The gay guy says "if you bend over to pick that up you'll kill us both":lol:

..it's crude..it's rubbish...and I laughed very hard..I think that makes me a bad person!:lol:

Reply to todays un 'pc' site joke! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views
W
As most of you lads know i've just come back off my honeymoon out in Cape Verde. This island is...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
todays un 'pc' site joke!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks