Discuss Tonalite Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MikeW

Does anybody know of any suppliers of this Italian brand? I've found a couple of places that do them but some suppliers only seem to have a limited choice on colours when I know for definite there are more available.
The style in particular is a gloss tile called "Silk" in 150mm x 75mm x 7mm

Colours in the range to my knowledge include: "Tobacco", "Piombo" and "Sand" if that helps?

Cheers

Mike

M

MikeW

You would think so wouldn't you but the ones I've spoke to say there are no other colours available. Maybe they are just getting good deals on the less popular colours. I think one or two places are selling it as their "house" tile and making up their own colour names. - (I discovered a similar thing happening with the tiles sold under the Laura Ashley brand.)

I'm reasonably sure which colour I want but would like to see the full range before deciding not to mention see if I can get them cheaper.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Sometimes it can be more hassle than it's worth though. Special order items can't be returned. And if you're after samples first they've got to be paid for up front and then sent on a courier from manufacturers or distributors. So you'd have to have a box minimum. Etc etc

Doing this a dozen times a week means they end up with a shed load of 1 box of tiles that have cost an arm and a leg.

They do ranges in their stores and often won't want to special order loads of stuff in as well as those ranges.

Some don't mind it though, as you say.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tonalite Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views
S
We’ve recently decided we’d like to tile our narrow chimney breast in advance of fitting a wood...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I'm copying this for a customer for a porch extension & am wondering where I can find...
Replies
Views
P
Morning Everyone, I was wondering if you guy use many tile trims? if so do you tend to use many...
Replies
Views
Pro Tiler Tools
P
O
.....I have a repeat client that has just had a good size kitchen extension built and I am...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB