Discuss top quality tilers for New York hotel in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

aytiling

TF
Arms
Nottingham
hows he getting round
a) visa regulations and b)American union and health and safety
Don't really know, I have asked that in my reply back to him but it doesn't affect me as I am a U.S. citizen.

Bullet points. As mentioned by him before food and travel paid for. Accommodation is 2 bed appts. with 4 sharing in New Jersey. All tools provided. You will have a return ticket that can be changed at anytime if you don't fancy the job. Paid every 2 weeks. You will be expected to do 60 mtrs a week, 60x60 porcolin walls and floors with continuos lines with mosaic in shower floor to a high standard, no windows to cut around. 5 day week with weekends off ( I have asked for clarification on that because I want to work 7 days). Start 16th May.

I have done a bit of digging and his company does do a lot of work in the States so he must know the angles. I am guessing that because you are going on an ESTA and caring no tools you will be the one taking the risk. Of course if you have any sort of criminal conviction you won't get an ESTA

aytiling

TF
Arms
Nottingham
It depends what we went inside for.

Firearms or drug offences are a big no no when is comes to US visas, other offences are treated individually.
No one looks at the application, it's all done electronically, so all applications are treated the same.
if you have been convicted of a crime of moral impertuity ( basically anything other than a speeding offence you must answer yes to the question). You will not be granted an ESTA.
Now you can of course apply for a visa instead and you will then get a personal interview, but the time and cost would probably be prohibitive

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to top quality tilers for New York hotel in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Fancy getting away from the English dreary winter for a week or two? We are urgently looking...
Replies
Views
D
Tilers Required Manchester Area Site Work New Build Wall and Floor Immediate Start CSCS Card...
Replies
Views
J
I'm looking for a tiler to work alongside our existing fitters. The work is mainly on either...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
N
Self employed,experienced tilers required for Londons top swimming pool construction company...
Replies
Views
Neiiil
N
We are a wall and floor tiling contractor based in Sutton Coldfield, west midlands We undergo...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB