Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps not selling Bal products in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

I have NO problems getting BAL from my Topps store. I could save around 5% by going to an independant but it's a 20 minute drive whereas Topps is only 2 minutes away.

Heard nothing about ditching BAL either. There seems to be massive inconsistancies between stores with regard to trade pricing and the attitudes of the staff. All I can offer is that my store is great. Good stocks, good prices, good service.

B

brian c

I have NO problems getting BAL from my Topps store. I could save around 5% by going to an independant but it's a 20 minute drive whereas Topps is only 2 minutes away.

Heard nothing about ditching BAL either. There seems to be massive inconsistancies between stores with regard to trade pricing and the attitudes of the staff. All I can offer is that my store is great. Good stocks, good prices, good service.
Gaz must have sorted them all out before he left then....:grin:

Reply to Topps not selling Bal products in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
T
I currently have several ongoing customer issues that I am investigating where ceramic tiles are...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Been using Topps flexi rapid set for my floor tiling, however just recently had a few problems...
Replies
Views
ECOTEC
E

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps not selling Bal products
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond