Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fred

Are they a 'under the counter' payer?

I've had an account with them for over four years. I spend alot of money in my local topps, but, even though they have my cards, I never get work via them! OK, its ok to buy their gear, and every time I go there, they say their handing out my cards, which cost myself money, I never get a call from punters who say they have been to topps.

So, all I can presume is that the topps I use, maybe others, have their preferred tilers/tilers who throw them a bung! I was told, several times, an area manager would call me..................

where I go , in London, the staff are mainly Polish, no problem, unless, they are sorting themselves out..............know what I mean................

L

LM Ceramics

personally i dont use topps anymore i spent alot on materials and bringing in customers i did ask if they were handing my cards out they said they were doing but i didnt believe that at tile clearing house i get on very well with the staff and i have a few referalls from them maybe i dont think topps would take me seriously being such a young age.

if gaz was still there then im sure id still be using topps

Reply to Topps tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having trouble finding any decent stockists locally. I've got a Topps very near, plus...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond