Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss topps v tile giant pricing quotes in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

L

lendini

Hi all went into topps the other day as i am a new trade account customer they offered me the following prices are these correct as the difference is ridiculous and they are next to each other.looks like mapei for me plz advise many thx

Bal White Star 10ltrs £24.59
Bal Single Part Flexi (White) 20kgs £38.39
Bal single part Flexi (Grey) 20kgs £34-19
Bal Rapid Set Flexi 20kgs £42.49
Bal Primer APD 2.5ltrs £18.19
Bal Bond SBR 5ltrs £44.89

compared to tile giants prices mapei
Tubbed Adhesives:

Mapestik 15kgs £8-00
Mapei D1 15kgs £10.00
Mapei D2 15kgs £12.00
Ultramastik 15kgs £22.00

Bagged Adhesives:
Primer G £5.38
Single Part Flexi (White) 20kgs £21.00
Single Part Flexi (Grey) 20kgs £19.75
Rapid Set £10-15

W

White Room

Interesting post this! Topps told me about six months ago because I had not bought anything for such a long time I had to pay something ridiculous like £30+ for a bag of Palace Rapid Set because Trade Accounts were now graded on what you spent:stupid: I went down the road to Selco and got it for about £16.

Kev

Same as TL, They wanted £39.99 for the same bag:huh2:

J

JIMBOB187

You all may or may not know this but apparently your trade price is effected by the amount you spend on a regular basis, I had a large stock af addy and grout and several customers had their own Bal adhesives (three customers in a row wow). When I next went into Topps and purchased some items being pretty good with figures I noticed an overcharge that they rectified immediately and told me the system. Naughty naughty.

Reply to topps v tile giant pricing quotes in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all, just about to finish the tiling on my bathroom refit ( new recessed 1200x900 shower...
Replies
Views
M
F
  • Question
Just had the latest flyer though.......... Toppfix rapid set grey £6.84p with VAT Toppfix 2...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Hi all, I am just about to choose the tiles for my bathroom and liked the look of Topps white...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
T
  • Question
Recently priced a job in a loft conversion. One bathroom and one ensuit shower room About 50m2...
Replies
Views
obobsmith
O
L
:book: ok, enough reading on the forums, decided my plan of action, post it here and see what...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
topps v tile giant pricing quotes
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond