Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss topps tile gear in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

K

kent tiler

just starting my mums new kitchen and went out and got a nice deal on on tile addy and grout well i thort it was lol.

two bags of wide joint addy gray 25kg
one bag of white wall addy 25kg
2 bags of bal gray grout small bags ??????
one bag of white wall grout small bag ????????
bag of 4mm spacers they forgot too give me my 3mm ones not happy.
ts60 plus
he gave me a rubi tiling sponge and a bal mixing bucket as thay lost the 6mm cutting head of the rubi!!!!!!!!
= £336.00p there abouts.

the ts60 plus was bang on £200 with vat then i see the bridge saw for £175 and started crying i want one now ill get one soon i really want one can you tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the topps own gear any good???
im planng on tiling over the tiles that are down on the floor now.
as for the walls ill be tiling over fresh plaster after its dyed lol

when i went back in there on saterday the guy is now saying i need to prime the floor first (old tiles) (SBR)
do i need a primer or will it still work over the tiles that are down????

REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

Last edited by a moderator:

AliGage

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Peterborough, England
There's nothing wrong with being a bit naive. We were all wet behind the ears once:

Toppfix Rapidset Floor Tile Adhesive | Topps Tiles

That link is from topps retail website. As far as topps are concerned you've paid them too much mate. Have a scan around the site and check your prices fella. But, if they quoted you trade prices you've not got them. Like i say i think i pay £8.99ish for a bag of this.

Reply to topps tile gear in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
topps tile gear
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond