Wall and Floor Tiling Standards BS 5385 Part 1 and 2 Bristish Standards, ISO Tile Fixing Standard.

Welcome to TilersForums.com, the place to discuss all tiling standards whether British Standards in Wall and Floor Tiling, BS5385, or ISO European Standards for Tile Fixing.

Tiling Standards

Wall and Floor Tiling Standards for the UK: British Standards in Tiling.

Discuss Trading Standards complaints in the Tiling Standards area at TilersForums.com.

B

boro1986

hi lads.ive sent a follow up letter to contractors enclosing evidence(the data sheet for weber fix plus which states "not suitable for porcelain tiles") and a letter from topps tiles stating it should not be used. ive put in it that i am and always have been willing to pay for work thats done to a satisfactory standard.my date for payment to them was up yesterday(20/4/09) so ile be receiving in the post probs.cheers for advice

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trading Standards complaints in the Tiling Standards area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from TradeTiler.com 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
R
hi there I'm not a tiler but my partner is (24 years in the trade). My partner has recently...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB