UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Training 20th November 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Any body going from London maybe we could share car costs?
i have LPG estate ROVER 75.
ANY TAKERS?
Sound offer, I'm sure you'll have some takers.

iam thinking of going lost touch with the mapei products , but sorry i couldnt go up in a rover lol , i would drive myself
regards
marbleman

Well done for ya.

Woops , i'm jumping my guns have not had invite yet!!!!!!!

Consider this an invite. Contact Suzie and she'll stick you down for a place.

Hi Suzie,

As a frequent user of Mapei adhesives and grout (inc.glitter grout), will I learn much from the training course, please?

Many thanks,

You can pretty much request what you want to cover, so if you want to know about the newer products, say that, if you want to know about products you don't use, say so, they're pretty flexible and want to show you exactly what you want to see.

Though email to express your interest and get the ball rolling with them to see what you might learn mate.

G

Gazzer

Hi Suzie,

As a frequent user of Mapei adhesives and grout (inc.glitter grout), will I learn much from the training course, please?

Many thanks,

I guess you would only learn if you were having problems in the 1st place.
I like to learn about the company and how they view the products. I found that interesting more so than the products that i had experience with.
That said, Chris welcomes questions and being in the building with the tech guys, if there is something he cant answer i am sure the techies would come and chat to you.
I think it was Mags that said that SLC doesnt self level....i never did get his reaction to the demo by Chris.
Mine and a few others high point was seeing and using glitter grout, very impressive IMO.
As Chris said during his chat , Mapei appreciate us going to these days as they realise we could have been working and earning money. That said they let us literally raid the demo room and take what ever was available for testing. All in all i thought it was totally brilliant, i would like to return to see more of the factory in action though and more hands on with adhesives and grouts.
You may even get to know if its MAP EEEE, MAP EYE or MAP AAA......mind you Chris used all three during the day. :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Training 20th November 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.